Thinking Beyond the Pavement
Environmental and Design Studies
- Environmental Impact Statements and Assessments
- Location and Design Studies
- Project Development Reports
- Location Drainage Studies
- Highway Noise Analyses
- Context Sensitive Solutions
- Public Involvement Programs
- Design Visualizations
The design of transportation projects must strike a balance between the built and natural environments. A complex decision-making and approval process must be navigated to satisfy environmental laws and meet jurisdictional agency requirements. Effective communication with the public and decision-makers is oftentimes the most critical element to the success of a project.
Civiltech brings diverse, specialized expertise and exceptional public involvement credentials to every project. We possess a record of achievement in developing Context Sensitive Solutions that balance safety and operational needs with stakeholder concerns.